10.01.2010

Help support the fight against cancer with Troll Beads exclusive pink empowerment beads!

This limited edition charity collection of ten gorgeous pink & white Empowerment Beads are available through the month of October.

Trollbeads has designed these very special beads with a larger central core so they are compatible with Trollbeads and other major bead bracelet lines.


Share your love and support for thousand of people who have been touched by cancer with an exclusive empowerment bead.

2 comments:

  1. Thank You gives me the knowledge about beads. I will take some more pictures soon ....But my son has to help me make a little video when I make a bracelet. I promise...... soon
    trollbeads

    ReplyDelete
  2. troll beads
    The advantages of trollbeads are: you can make your bracelet unique, allows you to design your own through colors or pictures, you could change the design.

    ReplyDelete