4.14.2009

Brides & Babies

Hello Everyone, sorry for missing a couple blogs this past week. With easter weekend, and us being closed on sunday we've been busy here at Hoity Toity. We have changed out our display's! We're getting ready for Mother's Day which is just around the corner. We have unpacked boxes that were in the back room. New cute Bride tanks! How cute to take a picture of the bride and her girls at the Last Fling before the Wedding Bell's Ring!!
We not only rearranged our display's, but have been busy hanging all the new photoboxes that we received. These photoboxes are a perfect gift to update any home, give as a wedding gift, or for the new baby's room! Here's some pictures of some of the ones we got in.

(Click on Pictures to Enlarge)

If I never met you, I wouldn't like you.
If i didn't like you, I wouldn't love you.
If I didn't love you, I wouldnt miss you.
But I did, I do, and I will.


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment